Monday, May 18, 2009

interview



I just got back from an interview..with Citibank. The environment was quite ok. I was offered as customer executive in the call centre department. the remuneration is good, the latest shift is at 2 a.m in the morning.. and the off day is 2 days on any day of the week..meaning not fix to just weekend.


i was on budding system for about an hour. the officer turn to be my age and she was sooooo hilarious :P looking at her, answering customer's inquiry and manipulate the situations was very inspiring (ye la tuh..hehehe).. i just have the feeling that i can do it, if give it a shot. the only prob that i see is that how am i going to meet the monthly target..
shoot!! am really not a target - oriented - person :( but, worry not people, i will work my way around it!! hai, ore wa honto ni gambarimasu!!

okie dokie, gtg.. my mum is threatening me with her chef knife if i don't stop typing and go to the dinner table for my lunch now.huhu. scary~ "yes mum, Coming!!!!!!!!!" ..

mata2 ne :D

No comments: