Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another day passed by ...

ME ...

envy others, but are also confident about myself. But sometimes i wish i could be confident about myself without the masks. i clean before people come over, even though am typically a mess. i dress up or wear revealing clothes, show off my tan, tattoos, and body, because i feel like it will get attention and make me feel worth something.

Sexiness is something i value, but i really want to be admired for my heart. I want someone to see through the masks and love me for me, but i sometimes don't know who that person is and i fear opening up to someone because i don't want to be hurt.I wish you could be like someone else, trade places just for a day, to see what it's like to be perfect.

I like lists and getting things done, but I rarely finish them. I want to be loved, so badly, for who I am and i am just waiting for the right person to show me that it's okay to rest in who i was made to be, and not who i am always trying to be..



till the next writing ...

mata2 ne

2 comments:

khalida said...

"i screw my blog. its gone. noted the new url"

http://khalidabtsalleh.blogspot.com

Cik Bedah said...

jengukla sayer...sumbung ner..neeeeee..hahahah...