Friday, October 9, 2009

missery - wretchedness of condition or circumstances

I'm growing tired of all this. left and right,these people are like the republicans and the democrats. trying to tell everyone that their ideology is the best for everything. i really wanted to listen to the ME inside, but never have the courage. But don't get me wrong, coz for all that it worth, all the support and thoughts are always welcome. Thanks people :)

Nonetheless, One good news came in yesterday tho. i was pitched to be a consultant with one of the big shot here in Malaysia..yeay, my dark cloud's silver lining..finally. Delloite .. like wise, me just go with the flow. Thanks to that special someone whose always been the best ear and my motivation while i'm going through this hell. Fear not, i'll brace up myself and step out of my comfort zone!

Alhamdulillah.

Till the next writing...
mata2 ne.


No comments: